Our company is the principle Eljen Corporation technical resource for the states of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The increasing demand for high quality wastewater systems on small, sensitive and difficult sites presents a significant challenge to the onsite industry. In order for sand filter systems to meet today's stringent regulations, design and installation can be complicated, buildable space is often compromised, and cost and maintenance is high. In keeping with our commitment to provide customers with better onsite solutions, Eljen Corporation offers the GSF Geotextile Sand Filter. The Eljen GSF provides regulators, engineers, installers and property owners with a high performance, easy to maintain and cost efficient solution for sand filter systems. Its unique, straightforward design helps the challenges sand filters typically present.
Here are some of the benefits of the Eljen GSF:
Optimal Performance and Design Flexibility
- The GSF's exclusive folded core provides advanced treatment in up to 50% less space and 90% void space for optimal soil interface and effluent storage capacity.
- GSF systems are so straightforward that design time is considerably reduced.
- The small footprint and adaptable form of the unit provides superior design flexibility.
- Ideal for mound or in-ground systems, level or sloped sites, and trench or bed layout.
- Made of lightweight recycled material, the GSF is engineered for superior strength.
Environmental, Inspection and Maintenance Benefits:
- The GSF is the only sand filter technology that pre-treats effluent with a patented, twostage Bio-Matt TM filtration process for reliable long-term performance.
- Operation and maintenance is streamlined; maintenance contracts not required.
- The GSF system's uncomplicated installation is easy to inspect and monitor.
- LTAR is 2-3 times that of a conventional site, reducing the risk of failure and protecting the environment.
- Best of all for property owners, the GSF offers lasting performance and a significantly lower cost than other sand filter options.
Since 1985 Eljen Corporation has been supplying the onsite wastewater industry with superior passive wastewater treatment and disposal products and pre-fabricated geotextile sand filter systems.
Call us today at 774-271-1045 for technical, installation and product information.
Wastewater & Drainage Solutions
Eljen Technical Representatives
Contact Tab to File System Installation Form
Attention System Designers
Introducing the PSVA-I/II
The solution to
Pressure Dosed System
See the Services & Resources page for further information